Miss Sherry's Adventures. Love your life.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yucky Yucky



I never go for dinner with my school anymore (due to the raw fishy that is a favorite), so I jumped at the chance of a free dinner when I was told we were going to a beef bbq restaurant. I love the pork bbq (absolutely Korea's best thing), and figured beef would be good too.

Yes, the word figured is a bit of foreshadowing...

Not long after arriving, we were presented with cow stomach (which you could smell before its arrival, think wet dog) and raw meat of some kind. The teachers were not sure whether is was liver, heart or kidney. The smell was so strong I almost vomitted.

The actual beef on the bbq did not even taste like beef as we know it, I don't know what they feed their cows here...

Needless to say, no more school dinners for me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home