Miss Sherry's Adventures. Love your life.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Joy and Abundance

It is true that "what you see is what you get". If I see pain and problems, that is what I receive. If I see love and happiness, that is also what I receive.
Serendipity is one of my favorite words. It means "phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for" (thank you Webster's). Since stepping foot in Bali, there seems to have been a landslide of serendipitous events, both while I was there and after returning to Korea.
Upon closer examination, it was not serendipty at all, but rather me who changed what I was seeing and better yet, what I was looking for; great connections with healthy people, letters and notes from those who value me (thank you Alexis, Erinn, Taylor, Krista T. and Nikah) random acts of kindness everywhere , and I may even have met an angel...
A change has been brewing in me for awhile and until I was able to clear the cobwebs, I could not fully grasp it. Those cobwebs are banished! They were washed out to sea while I was whizzing along on my surfboard. The old bags have been packed and sent on a one way ticket to "not my problem anymore!"
After clearing some clutter from my life, I can see the road ahead is filled with joy and abundance, and I am running arms open, headlong into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home