Miss Sherry's Adventures. Love your life.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Pictures



This puppy is in the window of the puppy shop that I pass every morning on my way to work. I usually stop on the way there and on the way home for a little cute critter fix. Sometimes I go in and play with them while the Korean ladies stare at me and try to convince me to take the big not so cute dogs home with me! I keep wanting to get a puppy or a kitty so I can pretend it is Bailey and have my best furry buddy here with me.
The picture of the kids are my students at school. They are participating in the shopping area of the English Zone. I lead the activities here usually twice a day for twenty minutes each time. The kids have their choice of visiting the doctor, going to the airport, eating at a restaurant or going shopping. There are very silly and boring dialogues that accompany these stations, but I never use them. Every day it is something different. There are so many students it could be 3 months before I see the same group again! They come by class and usually 5-6 at a time. Sometimes it is really fun, other times kind of dull. Depends on the kids that are there and the mood that I am in. It is not at all planned, just an off the cuff, improvisation, with the goal of getting the children talking. I input teaching moments when needed. Sometimes the kids are so funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home