Miss Sherry's Adventures. Love your life.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Korean Cleansing Challenge

I have developed some bad habits here in Korea! Together with Jan and Marnie, I have decided to rid myself of these with a 20 day challenge. Starting tomorrow I will say goodbye to:1. PIZZA HUT PIZZA- I have had a specially made, not on the menu pizza at least once a week for several months, sometimes twice if I am having a rough week.2. 1/2 PINTS OF ICECREAM- this is a long time bad summer time habit of mine. I have been having a few of these a week to ease the stress/boredom/loneliness. 3. MACDONALD'S- have started having cheeseburgers and icecream quite regularly the past few months as I miss home more and more.It will be a challenge for me to let these things go for several reasons:- I eat for comfort- Living in Korea is very challenging for me and I hit a rollercoaster of emotions daily.- I hate cooking!- I miss my home and these things remind me of home.- Korean food is very yucky!I will write some notes here to let you know how I am doing. Feel free to join me in the 20 day challenge and we can support each other!

1 Comments:

  • Thе sρeed аt which the bоdy buгnѕ
    morе fat. Ӏt has been used to prevent diаbеteѕ.
    More hеalthy sugar ԁistribution aidѕ with aνoiding exceѕs fat storage and fоoԁ сraving.
    It is beneficial to havе а pill that burns the suгpluѕ glucοѕе іn уοur ѕуstem.


    Here is my web ρage http://efriends.411nigeria.net/blogs/bigjoke13/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home